[PMSSS] AICTE JK Scholarship 2019-20 Form Last Date – www.aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in Login. Check Online Registration Eligibility Criteria of PMSSS For J&K Students 2019 available on www.aicte-india.org .
Candidates can check all latest notification regarding PM Special Scholarship Scheme 2019-20 from this web page. Scroll Down to get information.
Latest Update – PM Special Scholarship Scheme 2019-20 Online Application is now available. Eligible students can apply online through official website or direct link available on this web page. Check complete information of AICTE JK Scholarship 2019-20 from this article.
PMSSS Scholarship 2019-20 – www.aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in
Scholarship Status 2019-20
- PMSSS Scholarship 2019-20 – www.aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in
- AICTE JK Scholarship 2019-20 ~ AICTE Scholarship Gov Verify Email
- [AICTE] PMSSS Scholarship 2019-20 Benefit
- PMSSS Scholarship 2019 Important Dates
- Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme 2019-20 Eligibility Criteria
- Required Documents For AICTE JK Scholarship 2019
- How To Fill PMSSS Scholarship 2019-20 Online Registration Form ?
- Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS) 2019-20 – Latest Notification
Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS) known as AICTE JK Scholarship which is given by Government of Jammu & Kashmir to the students for undergraduate studies outside the State of Jammu & Kashmir. Candidates can check here all details of AICTE JK Scholarship 2019-20 such as Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, etc given in below article.
All the eligible candidate for AICTE JK Scholarship is awarded the expenditure towards Academic Fees and Maintenance Allowances (for hostel, mess, cost of books and other incidental charges).
- Students who are admitted through AICTE’s counseling process will get Upto Rs. 30,000/- Scholarship for General Degree Fees.
- Candidates who are doing Professional/Engineering/Nursing/Pharmacy/ Agri. HMCT Degree get Scholarship for Fees Upto Rs. 1.25 Lakh.
- And students who are admitted in Medical Degree – MBBS/BDS/ BAMS/BHMS will get benefit in Fees upto Rs. 3 Lakh.
AICTE JK Scholarship 2019-20 ~ AICTE Scholarship Gov Verify Email
All India Council For Technical Education (AICTE) provide various, schemes and special scholarship to promote technical education in Jammu & Kashmir. You may check all the AICTE Scholarship List from https://www.aicte-india.org/schemes/students-development-schemes . Candidates can check the AICTE JK Scholarship List from below.
- PG Scholarship
- Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme – PMSSS
- Pragati Scholarship
- Saksham Scholarship
- AICTE-INAE Travel Grant Scheme
- Prerana Scheme For SC / ST / Students For Higher Education
- Samriddhi Scheme For SC / ST Students For Setting Start-Ups
- National Doctoral Fellowship (NDF)
[AICTE] PMSSS Scholarship 2019-20 Benefit
All the candidates can check AICTE JK Scholarship Benefits. Government provides Maintenance Charges of hostel, mess, cost of books and other things Uniformly Rs. 1,00,000/- to every student for all scholarships. AICTE will send all amount of scholarship to your Bank Account. So, check your Bank Account is link with Aadhar Number or not.
|Scholarship For Stream||Academic Fee Limits||Number of Scholarships|
|General Degree||Upto Rs. 30,000/-||2070|
|Professional/Engineering /Nursing/Pharmacy/ Agri. HMCT Degree||Upto Rs. 1,25,000/-||2830|
|Medical Degree – MBBS/BDS/ BAMS/BHMS||Upto Rs. 3,00,000/-||100|
|Total No. of Scholarship||5000|
Also Apply For : Free Scholarship Yojana
PMSSS Scholarship 2019 Important Dates
All the candidates who are looking to apply for AICTE J&K Scholarship 2019-20 can check all the expected dates from given below table.
|PMSSS 2019-20 Online Registration Date||10 April 2019|
|Last Date of Online Registration For AICTE Scholarship (10+2 Passed Students)||25 April 2019|
|AICTE Scholarship Last Date of Online Registration (Diploma Passed Students)||15 June 2019|
|Online Document Verification of Registered Candidates for AICTE JK Scholarship||20 April to 31 May 2019|
|Scheduled for Choice Filling Option For Students, whose documents has been verified||20 April to 8 June 2019|
|AICTE Scholarship Provisional Merit List Published on||18 June 2019|
|First Round of AICTE JK Scholarship Online Counselling (Seat Allotment)||22 June 2019|
|AICTE Scholarship Second Round of Online Counselling||9 July 2019|
|Online Counselling Third Round For AICTE Scholarship 2019-20||16 July 2019|
|Fourth / Last Round of Online Counselling (Provisional Seat Allotment)||8 August 2019|
Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme 2019-20 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the Eligibility Status for AICTE Scholarship Application Form before applying. Here we are going to provide AICTE JK Scholarship 2019-20 Eligibility Criteria.
- Students must having domicile of Jammu & Kashmir
- Candidate should have passed 12th examination from J&K Board and CBSE affiliated schools located in J&K.
- Candidates who re looking to take admission under Lateral Entry Scheme, should have pass Diploma in Engineering from the Polytechnic Institute recognised by J&K.
- AICTE prepared a common merit list for students who get register from AICTE Scholarship Portal for allotment of seats during online counseling for academic year 2019-20.
- Candidate’s family income must be less than Rs. 8.00 Lakh per annum.
Required Documents For AICTE JK Scholarship 2019
Students who wants to fill AICTE Scholarship 2019-20 Online Registration Form can check the given below list of AICTE JK Scholarship Required Documents.
- Candidate’s Personal Details Certificate.
- Xth Marksheet of the student.
- 12th Class Marksheet of the applicant.
- Caste Certificate (If applicable).
- Disability Certificate (If applicable).
- Candidate’s Domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
- Annual Income Certificate of the family.
- Aadhar Card of candidate.
- Student’s Scanned Photograph in jpg / jpeg /png format and size must be greater than 10 KB and should not more than 200 KB.
- Candidate’s Scanned Signature in jpg / jpeg / png format and size must be greater than 10 KB and should not more than 50 KB.
How To Fill PMSSS Scholarship 2019-20 Online Registration Form ?
- Firstly, visit to official website of PMSSS – www.aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in .
- Now you have to get Registered with Portal.
- After that fill all required details correctly.
- And upload all above mentioned documents.
- Now Submit your PMSSS Scholarship 2019-20 Application Form.
Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS) 2019-20 – Latest Notification
- PMSSS -2019-20 – Provisional Allotment: Round 1 – Click Here.
- PMSSS -2019-20 – Mock (Dummy) Allotment of College and Course – Click Here.
- Steps to upload the joining report and Claim of Scholarship for AY 2019-20 – Click Here.
- Format of Joining Report – Click Here
- Format of Pre-Receipt for Academic Fee – Click Here
- Merit List for PMSSS (Under Graduate) for AY 2019-20 – Click Here
- Provisional Merit List for PMSSS (Under Graduate) for AY 2019-20 – Click Here
- Warning to PMSSS Candidates
- Guidelines for PMSSS 2019-20 – Click Here
- Format of Candidate Bank Beneficiary Mandate form – Click Here
- Format of Institute Bank Mandate form – Click Here
AICTE J&K Scholarship 2019-20 की सभी ताज़ा खबरों के लिए हमारे साथ जुड़े रहे | सभी स्कालरशिप और योजना 2019-2020 के लिए आप नीचे दिए गए सब्सक्राइब सेक्शन में अपना ईमेल लिख कर सबमिट कर सकते है | अगर PMSSS Scholarship 2019-20 के लिए आपके पास कोई सवाल है तो आप नीचे कमेंट बॉक्स से पूछ सकते है |
=> Click Here For Official Web Portal Of PMSSS Scholarship.