ccrtindia.gov.in – CCRT Scholarship 2019 Form PDF [Result 2018-19]. Apply Online For CCRT Scholarship 2019-20 Application Form Last Date Status – ccrtindia.gov.in/scholarship.
CCRT Scholarship 2019-20 Online Application Form PDF Last Date
Scholarship Status 2019-20
- CCRT Scholarship 2019-20 Online Application Form PDF Last Date
- CCRT Scholarship 2019 Status – ccrtindia.gov.in/scholarship
- Main Objectives of CCRT Scholarship 2019
- Eligibility Criteria To Apply For CCRT Scholarship 2019
- How to Apply For CCRT Scholarship 2019 – Application Form
- Selection Process For CCRT Scholarship
- CCRT Scholarship Result 2018-19
- CCRT Scholarship Contact Number / Helpline No.
The Centre for Cultural Resources and Training aimed to provide the best facilities to the talented students. For this purpose the children were selected either from schools or from the social welfare academics, whose age is between 10 to 14 years. As per the scheme Rs 3600/- are given to each student per year.
There are 650 Scholarships provided per year. They are divided in the following manner –
- For Tribal caste (ST) – 100 scholarships.
- For traditional art workers – 125 scholarships.
- For differently abled people – 20 scholarships.
- For the students who apply for creative writing – 30 scholarships.
- For general candidates – 375 scholarships.
CCRT Scholarship 2019 Status – ccrtindia.gov.in/scholarship
All the eligible candidates can apply online for CCRT Scholarship 2019-20 using direct link available on this web page. Applicants can check CCRT Scholarship 2019 Eligibility Criteria, Online Application Form, Required Documents, Result, Selection Process, etc details. All the candidates have to submit CCRT Scholarship Form 2019-20 PDF before or on last date.
Main Objectives of CCRT Scholarship 2019
The CCRT Foundation mainly focused on the outstanding and talented students in different art fields. the children of 10 to 14 year age group are to be selected for the scholarship. These childrens are either belongs to the recognised schools or the traditional art forms where these childrens were to be teached in the particular art field . These children belongs to those families who are involved traditional cultural activities like traditional forms of dance , drame, music, painting, sculpture, craft, which are at a level on that they may be extinct in few decades. So, to relieve these traditional culture children were being motivated towards these art forms.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For CCRT Scholarship 2019
- The family income must be less than Rs 8000/- per month.
- Candidates age should lie between 10 to 14 years.
- The candidate should have 3 year experience in the selected art form.
- Those candidates who had already gained this scholarship will not able to re fill the application form.
How to Apply For CCRT Scholarship 2019 – Application Form
- You can download the CCRT Scholarship Application Form PDF from the official website – ccrtindia.gov.in .
- Application of the student should be submitted by their parents in the one art form only.
- Incomplete application or documents should not be accepted at all.
- Recommendation should be needed where the student is studying in the present time.
Selection Process For CCRT Scholarship
- For shortlisting the candidates , they are being called for interview/test.
- The CCRT will appoint a Central Selection Committee, whose decision will be final.
- Only the shortlisted candidates were informed by the post about the date, timing and venue of the interview/test.
- The test/interview were conducted in the months May-August every year.
- The candidates who will appear in the interview will be given marks from 1 to 10 from each of the committee member.
- On the basis of the total no. the merit list will be created .
- According to this list the scholarship will be given to candidates.
CCRT Scholarship Result 2018-19
All the candidates who has been applied for CCRT Scholarship 2018-19 can check their CCRT Scholarship Result through online process. CCRT declared CCRT Scholarship Result through PDF on official website. You may check your name in CCRT Scholarship 2018-19 Result PDF.
CCRT Scholarship Contact Number / Helpline No.
If any applicant have any issue regarding CCRT Scholarship Portal. You may contact using Address, Emil ID, Mobile No. or contact details.
Address : Centre for Cultural Resources and Training, 15 A, Sector-7, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075
CCRT Regional Centre, 3-B, Ambavgarh, Near Swarup Sagar, Udaipur-313001,
Contact : Rajasthan, Tel 0294- 2430764, 3291577
Fax : 0294-2430771
Email : [email protected]
CCRT Scholarship की सभी ताज़ा खबरों के लिए हमारे साथ जुड़े रहे | सभी स्कालरशिप और योजना 2019-2020 के लिए आप नीचे दिए गए सब्सक्राइब सेक्शन में अपना ईमेल लिख कर सबमिट कर सकते है | अगर CCRT Scholarship के लिए आपके पास कोई सवाल है तो आप नीचे कमेंट बॉक्स से पूछ सकते है |
Click Here For Official Web Portal of CCRT Scholarship.