[List] Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Odisha – Application Form Download PDF, Eligibility, Status, Beneficiary List. Online Apply MBPY. Check Latest News & Details Here.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Odisha [MBPY] – Online Apply
Scholarship Status 2019-20
Odisha Government Introduced Madhu Babu Pension Yojana for Old, Widowed, Disability People. The Government of Odisha merge two scheme i.e Old Age Pension and Odisha Disability Pension Schemes and started Madhu Babu Pension Yojana (MBPY) for eligible people. The scheme provided by Social Security & Empowerment of Persons With Disabilities Department. Read complete MBPY Details and Latest News in this article.
The CM Naveen Patnaik announced this scheme for Old Age people, Widowed & handicapped persons. Through this scheme, Government wants to provide financial support to Beneficiaries. Under Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana, Beneficiaries receive Rs. 300 per month upto age of 79 Years. And after above it, Rs. 500 will given by official authority. Check Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Application Form, Beneficiaries List, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, etc.
Benefits of Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Scheme
The Scheme is started to help elders of society. So, all the people of Odisha above 60 Years will get benefit of this scheme.
- All the Beneficiaries of Madhu Babu Pension Scheme will get financial support from government to take care of them self. The amount given by govt. mentioned below.
- Beneficiaries of age 79 years and below will receive Rs. 300 per month for personal uses.
- And people of age 80 years and above will receive Rs. 500 per month.
Note – The amount of Pension available on 15th of every month in Gram Panchayat office in rural area and in municipal office in the urban area.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For Madhu Bahu Pension Yojana
The following eligibility criteria must fulfilled by applicant.
- Person must a permanent resident/domicile of Odisha.
- Only person above 60 Years age.
- A Widow (irrespective of age).
- A Leprosy patient with visible signs of deformity (irrespective of age).
- A person of 5 years of age or above and unable to do normal work due to his/her deformity / disability being blind / orthopedically handicapped / hearing and speech impaired / mentally retarded / with Cerebral Palsy / with Autism / with mental illness / with multiple disabilities.
- A widow of AIDS patient.
- An AIDS patient identified by State/District AIDS Control Society / district AIDS prevention control Unit.
- Unmarried woman above 30 years belonging to a BPL Family.
- Applicant’s family income from all sources not more than Rs. 24,000- per annum.
- He/She has not been convicted of any criminal offence involving moral turpitude.
- Person should not taken any other pension from the Union Government or the State Government.
Required Documents For Madhu Bahu Pension Yojana
The following documents must prepared by applicant.
- BPL Ration Card
- Birth Certificate of applicant.
- Voter ID
- Residential Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Proof of AIDS Patient for AIDS patient.
- Widow Certificate for women who are widow.
- Disability Certificate for person with disability.
How To Apply For Madhu Bahu Pension Yojana Odisha
The Pension Yojana Application form available in Gram Panchayat office in rural area and in municipal office in the urban area. Applicants bering all the required documents with them at the time of application form.
You can also download Madhu Bahu Pension Yojana Application Form PDF from this link.
Madhu Bahu Pension Yojana Beneficiaries List
The Beneficiaries List for Madhu Bahu Pension Yojana is available. You can visit to Gram Panchayat office (in rural area) and to municipal office (in the urban area).