[F10Q F101K] JIO F30C Hard Reset Key – Boot Code Hang Problem. Check Here Steps To Hard Reset / Factory Restore Jio F10Q / F101K / F30C Phones To Solve Hang Problem.
[F10Q F101K] JIO F30C Hard Reset Key – Factory Restore Boot Code [Hang Problem]
Scholarship Status 2019-20
Jio F30C covers all features of smartphone such as internet, youtube, whatsapp, facebook, multimedia, etc many things. Those Who cannot afford android phone can buy this jio F30C only at Rs 1500/- onwards. Jio Phone is a good example of keypad smartphone which can be used by the old aged people . In this article you will be known the fact that why the jio phones to be reset and how you can reset your jio phone.
What is Need To Reset Jio F30C ?
Jio phones are needed to be reset from time to time so that they can function properly . The uses of internet and other apps can raise the storage of junk files. These junk files harmes jio system and as a result either the jio phones stops working or it functions very slowly. In this situation Hard Reset jio keypad phone to improve its speed. Reset can only be done by restoring the factory mode or resetting it . After this your phone becomes the same as on the day you purchased. But by resetting jio phone all your data will be cleaned.
How to Reset / Restore JIO F30C / F10Q / F101K ?
- Take up your jio phone.
- On the left hand side there’s a “Menu” button , press it.
- Now all the ions were shown.
- Click on Setting option.
- Select “Restore Setting” option.
- Then a password will be asked .
- Password is ” 0000″ , it is by default.
- Enter the password .
- Then you will be asked to confirm that you want to restore or not.
- Select “yes” to reset.
- Automatically your phone will be switched off .
- Phone will be restart within 2 minutes.
- Now your phone is in Factory Reset Mode.
- All the junk files and data will be cleared.
If you are unable to understand any step or have any questions than comment in the comment box .